- Chicken soup: Even though, you may think I’m actually out of my mind for picking this particular soup.
Believe or not…
Experts have found that this famous soup mothers all over the world tend to make, may ease cold symptoms.
Here’s a bit of that truth, if you still have doubts.
As we all know, colds are believed to be caused by infections in the upper respiratory tract.
Research has meticulously suggested the ingredient compounds within the soup, tends to somehow slow white blood cells from assembling in the lugs.
Therefore, slowing the process of irritating side effects such as coughing, sneezing as well as many more. Also, let’s no forget about the nutrients that come from vegetables that can actually keep you hydrated.
So in case you’re getting the feeling of a cold coming your way; do not ever hesitate to give this powerful chicken soup a try.
Making it does not take too much effort… Here you can actually get the recipe.
- Eucalyptus: It is believed that “Eucalyptus” brings a tremendous number of medicinal properties, although no all of them have been actually confirm by all the research around it.
However, it is my belief…
If we can gain benefits from our natural resources such as this one, why no use it.
Therefore, here are a few of some of the potential health benefits this powerful source of health can actually help you with.
Cold, respiratory issues, fungal infections, wounds, pain relief, stimulate immune system and last but no least antimicrobial health properties.
- Slippery elm: This remedy does not need an introduction and here’s why. It has been used as herbal remedy in North America for over hundreds and hundreds of years.
It actually brings tremendous health benefits.
As for me! No a day passes without me putting it in my packet; you never know when one can actually get a cold.
Yeap… That is right! You heard me saying “COLD”.
This famous element can be use in several ways and can actually be found in multiple forms from liquids to even capsules.
In fact, it is a main ingredient for many natural remedies because of its demulcent properties.
Here’s one great example on how is used…
Native Americans used to create balms or salves to heal wounds, burns, ulcers as well as many other skin conditions. They also used orally to soothe sore throats, relieve coughs and even help with things such as diarrhea and stomach issues.
So what now…
If you are ready to feel better, faster do not hesitate to check this powerful source of health. I highly recommended it.
- Turmeric: According to many, this particular element is one of the most nutritional supplements there is. In fact, there are many quality researches that actually show the super benefits that provide to the body as well as the mind.
The greatest factor about turmeric is that it contains compounds with medicinal properties called curcuminoids. Which is the main ingredient of turmeric.
Here are some essential benefits, effects and facts about curcuminoids.
- Avocado: Many people throughout the years consider the “Avocado“ to be a fruit. However, we all know that fruits are highly rich of carbohydrate, while avocado actually brings a tremendous high of what we called healthy fats.
Here are some of the most abundant nutrients avocado brings that you can benefit from.
Vitamin K, Folate, Vitamin C, Potassium, Vitamin B5, Vitamin B6, Vitamin E, Magnesium, Maganese, Copper, Iron, Zinc.
- Aloe vera: When it comes to feel better faster, this plant is one of my favorites to use for natural healing. Here are my two simple reasons!
It contains tremendous antioxidant compounds that can actually help people inhibit the natural growth of harmful bacteria within our bodies.
It has very strong purgative properties. Of course, making it a really good resource to treat constipation.
Isn’t this amazing!
- Matcha tea: One of the great major benefits that bring matcha is that it literately delivers a super dose of antioxidants every time you take a sip from your tea cup.
See it yourself here…
But you may have the same question I have! Why do so many people going so crazy about the famous matcha?
Well…. Here’s the reason!
According to some antioxidant research, matcha is actually fully packed with way more antioxidants than any other super food out there in the market.
So… Regardless, of the reason people go crazy about it.
I do highly recommended for the simple fact that I have experience the health potential benefits it brings.
- Ginger: When it comes to this ancient spice element, it’s health benefits are truly out of this world. It has become the go to ingredient for many seeking various health benefits.
Including the following…
Boost the health of the bones, reinforces the immune system, increases appetite, improve respiratory illness, digestion problems, reduces arthritis symptoms and many others.
So if you thinking about adding ginger as your ingredient and start getting the full benefits of this wonderful spice.
I will say… Do not wait any longer! Here are a few ways to make it.
SO AS PROMISED.
These were the 10 simple things you can take to feel better faster and avoid the stress of going to the doctor.
Knowing all these benefits to feel better faster is great and even better, if you actually use them.
However, if it comes down to the point that you actually have to go see a doctor, please do.
As we mentioned above.
Now days you can see a virtual doctor in a matter of minutes. Here’s how to start one with a doctor in Arizona.
Do me the huge favor and never put your health at risk, it is your most valuable possession.